Toilets are typically the largest indoor water user.
To encourage residential water customers to replace their old toilets with efficient, water conserving models the Corbett Water District is offering a rebate program through funding provided by Union Pacific.
Under the program, Corbett Water District residential customers can receive a $100 rebate per toilet (maximum of 2) for replacing older inefficient toilets with high efficiency toilets (HETs). The rebate will be a credit applied to the purchaser’s water account. Rebates are available on a first come, first serve basis. The program will end when funds are depleted.
1. Your Corbett Water District account must be in good standing.
2. The new toilet must be a Watersense toilet on the approved EPA list found at www.epa.gov/watersense.
3. You must own and live at the property where the new toilet is being installed.
4. The toilet must be installed at the address associated with your Corbett Water District account.
5. The customer must provide a copy of the purchase receipt which clearly specifies the brand/model of the new toilet and your name as purchaser (this may require you to obtain a receipt from the customer service department).
6. In order to be eligible for the rebate, old toilets must be recycled at an approved location (see list below) and a recycle receipt must be submitted with the rebate application.
7. Applications for the rebate must be received by the Corbett Water
District within 60 days of the new toilet purchase. Rebates are available until the funds are depleted.
8. Rebates are limited to two toilets per customer.
E.C.R. Environmentally Conscious Recycling
12409 NE San Rafael St.
Portland, OR 97294
Metro Transfer Stations
6161 NW 61st. Ave.
Portland, OR 97210
S&H Landscape Products & Supply (Tualatin)
20200 SW Stafford Rd.
Tualatin, OR 97062